Starting from £350
Setting, exploring and challenging specific goals or outcomes so you achieve them; whether emotional, mental or physical. Personal and in-depth sessions to resolve:
- relationship and dating issues
- career and professional challenges
- money blockages
- personal direction or fulfilment
- sex and anxiety issues
- self-awareness and acceptance of past traumas
- removing phobias, fears, negative thought patterns
Even when people are facing the exact same challenges, they will have different needs when seeking solutions. My coaching respects this. It’s flexible enough to fully integrate your individuality and structured enough so we remain on path to the outcome you need.
9 Things to know if you want to be coached by me
- You must be able to see, hear, or feel some semblance of the reality you want.
- I can get personal, really personal.
- This is not an intellectual pursuit, be prepared to gently raid your feelings.
- Everyone is treated the same. Everyone.
- Rationality is overrated. Some of the things I say clearly aren’t dependent on it.
- As in life, so in coaching: be open to our ‘click’ because when it happens, we will have amazing sessions.
- There will be no one who believes in you more than I do.
- It doesn’t have to make sense, it just has to work.
- It’s not about me, it’s about you.
I am, and always have been, a person with high-standards. I expect a lot from myself, I go for what I want in life, I break a lot of stereotypes and I live based on what feels right and fits with my values, rather than what people expect of me. I naturally gravitate towards those with a passion for being the best version of themselves, those able to own their life no matter how routine, inappropriate or wild it may appear to the outside world.
Naturally calm and highly intuitive, I’m at my best when creative in both mind and action. Working with people who are in need of mindset changes, lifestyle solutions or professional clarity is what I was born to do. I speak my mind, I laugh a lot and I am as loyal to my clients as I am to my friends.
One of the most important elements in the coaching relationship is chemistry, followed by the belief that change is possible within that setup. The services I offer are far more effective, long-lasting and life-changing when clients have a genuine desire for progress and trust that I am the woman to help achieve it. Compassion, directness and authenticity are at the heart of my business.
Background & qualifications
I’m a Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner and Hypnotherapist, as well as being trained in Crystal Healing, Reiki and holding a Masters Degree and BA in Literature and Culture. I’ve previously spent many years as an IT contractor for some of the UK’s largest companies and authorities. Leading and contributing to high profile projects in both the private and public sector.